logitech mouse owners

quickfoot

ever since i got xp running in anather pc for just cs i have had mouse issues. i am currently using a mx300. its a fine mouse but everytime i play cs it wigs out, now it usually wigs after i am in an intense battle and i push the buttons fast frantically or maybe push 2 at once. but it sometimes makes me stuck in reverse, yes i take my hand off the mouse and i run backwards, theres also a white cursor in the center of my screen after all this, which annoys me. I been on the logitech site and have the latest drivers and also tried an logitech optical(not my mx300) and experanced the same problems. this is fine for playing around but i dont wanna screw up a match because i'm stuck in backwards movement. and when i mean stuck i mean i am unabel to move forward. ahh just woundering if any logitech ppl out there read this and know the fix.

Happy hollidays

Quickfoot!

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

Do not install logitech drivers.. they are worse than ATI vid. drivers.. use default and it should be fine... a good work surface helps to.. I use a SuperMat (you can pick one up from CompUSA) --> func.net, everglide.com are also good choices..

lol logitech...but i do like there recharge station for that one mouse.

for x-mas i got the bluetooth keyboard and the mouse!!!! 1337

i play so much better with this mouse. The only bad thing is that i found out is when you select different functions for the two thumb buttons they dont have a keystroke thing in there. :/ So i cant set those 2 buttons to things. For now i have to sacrifice my enter button and delete :/

hope they have an update later on that puts that function back in.