help with zero's sticky

normal

I've copied and pasted what zerodamage stickied but everytime I try it the game just doesn't load. I've tried using it as a tweak.cfg file as annotated in the sticky. executing it after loading however causes a lock-up.

any thoughts??

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I've copied and pasted what zerodamage stickied but everytime I try it the game just doesn't load.  I've tried using it as a tweak.cfg file as annotated in the sticky.  executing it after loading however causes a lock-up. 

any thoughts??

Go back to your original settings since there may now be different settings since I posted that. Game has been updated several times.

I've spent a lot of time messing with tweaks and found that unles you really have the time to invest in the details. You're often best to start fresh every now and then. Especially with the game updates. I've been fighting an FPS problem for some time now with my new comp and vid card, which really shouldn't be a problem, and I tried all kinds of tweaks. In the end I ended up going back to default settings and then just turning the In-Game-Shader setting down a level from high and Bam! Game works Great!

I'm not saying tweaks are a bad idea, just that if you're having problems after tweaking go back and take smaller steps.

Edited by Ice_Berge_00