request ban

ich bin ein berliner

seems like people like to ask for bans in the forums, they're short, sweet and to the point but it seems to clutter the recrudence/meyhem forum branch, i dont know what the heck the proper term for it is (forum topic?)

- maybe u should just make a topic, 'request ban' and for the title: name of the server, description:, the problem and then if the person requesting the ban is a reliable source, honor the request. maybe we can have a 'form to fill out' or required things such as, time date, name of player, wonID, then a list of rule(s) broken.

We do have admins who do thier job well its just sometimes when they're arn't that many people on or its not a popular playing time, one person can really destroy your will to play because they're being a total n00b.

-another idea is that .gc members are able to start a vote ban/kick. i believe anyone who payed the 50 dollars should at least have the ability to try to get rid of a player who is not upholding the server rules and if they're are other regs in the server they can 'back him up' by casting a vote against them.

just throwing out ideas, i'm guessing my former idea will be put into more consideration than the latter but i just wanted to voice my opinion. as always, keep up the good work.

-ich

(spelling revision)

Edited by ich bin ein berliner

ich, giving every gc member the right to kick/ban would be giving them the admin rights basically. If people have the right to start a vote kick/ban, we may have people banned for the wrong reasons,AKA they are killing all the noobs and are accused as a hacker when in reality they are just good.

Basically just post up if you are having a problem in a server, with all of our admins, usually one of them is at home where the could ban someone. I wouldnt mind a seperate forum for requesting bans, that is a good idea.

Another suggestion is to get some money and join GC, you spend enough time on the servers.