please un ban my ip!!!

Guest InSaNiTy

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I think you guys should un ban my ip cause it isnt me that you guys banned. It was sontek, and the fact that he didnt do any thing any ways to get banned. this is nykotic not insanity.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I didnt make that first post, it was made by nykotic, he is an idiot and was on my comp, so i kicked him.

Guest nykotic
Guest nykotic
Guest nykotic
Guests

ok this is nykotic........................................ ok fatty i know you and sontek have your differences and i understand that but i dont think it fair that you ban my ip when i didnt do anything to you or to the server. so that is why you should unban my ip. :angry:

If this banning was last nite, then more was going on then is being said. It wasn't as if he was just banned (which, in hindsight, he should be on sight), I had kicked him for being a jerk to others. He obviously reconnected and did enough to be banned by another admin.

So, it wasn't that he didn't do anything. Obviously he did enough to get kicked once, then banned when he came back. And I believe this all happened before Fatty connected, meaning Fatty never banned him.

Also, please review this. You've given absolutely no information here. Save for reading some other posts, I'd have no clue what you were talking about. You're basically saying "I didn't do it; oh and sontek didn't either". Do what? I'm not trying to sound rude, but please give some info here.

Guest nykotic
Guest nykotic
Guest nykotic
Guests

OK mabey he did enough to get banned not ME......... you dont have to ban my ip when i want to play......... i did nothing to get banned. ant if there isnt anything between you and sontek that is fine but just ban him not me and my ip.............. :angry:

Guest nykotic
Guest nykotic
Guest nykotic
Guests

what actions did he do???? and i have no control over what he does....... and if he does do anything how does that reflect me?????? because i didnt do anything like i have said before......... i was just playing and i got banned???? what is that?

o0o