help me

Thebadguy

i had to go afk for a few minutes to help my parents and now im banned from server i think because i can no longer get on it, my name is Morbs in game. hey acid or thomas, i was shooting in scoutz and knivez and a guy stepped in front of me at the last second, can u please lift my ban?

Edited by shuttlecraft

Oh Morbs.......this is your console friend from earlier....when I checked into the server you drew my attention by dropping the F-bomb. Then you got smart and told me you were watching the language. Heck, then you started having fun with the *'s. I probably banned you, can't quite remember. It wasn't in scoutz that I know of tho. You seemed rather bothered that I would ask you to watch the language, and claimed that you were while I could still see your edited mm1 in my console.

Needless to say, you didn't strike me as someone we need around here.

I came on after words and i watched my language for over an hour and was doing everything perfect. You can ask acid and thomas both gc if you want to, or dice. We were playing scoutz and knivez and i accidently shot a guy when he walked in my way on the gamers coalition server. Fatty i apologize for my earlier behavior and you can ask everyone there that i settled down and did not swear anymore. I will find my IP address and post it on here, but fatty if you have any issues about my wanting to still play the on the server plz tell me y.

Thank You

Here you go:

server= ***Plus-size CSS-FF!***

IP address= (this is what it said) steam_0:1:5579978

Do with it what you will, but if you should decide to ban me permanently plz let me know so i can play on a different server.

FYI....when called up HLSW, I saw you and the F word (filtered out however, but admins can see what you say) and there was no "hour" between that and when I said something, more like a few minutes.

The correct response to an admin asking you to follow the rules is "okay."

Unbanned. Swear no more. (to which you can reply "i wasn't" or "i won't") I'm interested in the choice.