Please help.

Guest [LD] Raven

Guest [LD] Raven
Guest [LD] Raven
Guest [LD] Raven
Guests

hey guys, i am banned from your server for cs source cuz my really funny friend cursed. some guy sed he wasnt doing well or somthing, dont really care, so he started to swear up a storm to tht guy, who happend to be apart of ur clan, and he got kicked, then the next day i wanted to play and it sed i got banned, can u unban me please?

Ive played with you before on the servers and you've never really said anything over the mic, so i'm goin to figure out how to unban you because i want to believe that it was your friend.

I need you steam id# so one of our more experieinced admins can unban you.

TELL YOUR FRIEND TO TALK LIKE THAT BEFORE PLACING HIS FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD OR TALK BUTTON TO AVOID FUTURE PERMANENT BANS SINCE YOU FIND IT SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Guest [LD] Raven
Guest [LD] Raven
Guest [LD] Raven
Guests
Ive played with you before on the servers and you've never really said anything over the mic, so i'm goin to figure out how to unban you because i want to believe that it was your friend. 

I need you steam id# so one of our more experieinced admins can unban you.

TELL YOUR FRIEND TO TALK LIKE THAT BEFORE PLACING HIS FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD OR TALK BUTTON TO AVOID FUTURE PERMANENT BANS  SINCE YOU FIND IT SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Username: [LD] Raven

Steam ID: "STEAM_0:1:5279982"

Guest [LD] Raven
Guest [LD] Raven
Guest [LD] Raven
Guests

Hello, it's Raven again. I was wondering if the admin got around to un banning me. Thanks for any help, hope I can play in your great server soon.

[LD] Raven