ADMINS-ban plz

Village Idiot...

there were several admins there while he decoy sprayed, told me to shove off when I told him not to, he camped my face for about 8 rounds, tkd me, etc etc etc

but no one would do anything?

so..bear says he needed to be banned

i have a bunch of screenies if it STILL isnt good enough...

I dont get it...all those admins there, including fatty, and no one would do anything, even when I asked for help

I guess I must have missed your attention getting techniques. I seriously apologize? Somehow I saw your last post saying you posted in the forums?

How coudl I miss everything else?

In stock?

You came to mayhem, that's why i saw you?

Dunno man, I was enjoying myself playign some cs tongiht...hit me on AIM if it's that bad? Sorry to let you down.

Clue and I left to admin Mayhem.

yeah it was stock. that Village Idiot guy. You warned him once, about sprays, but thats all anybody did. As soon as he switched to cts he voiced "wheres that autowho**?', then harrased me nonstop. you guys were still there

I think he left now....but PLZ ban that guy. Got screenies of him shooting me in the face, camping in front of me, and bear said "Fatty needs to ban that noob"

(edited)

o yeah- i remember the slaying!!! thats when he switched teams. Sorry, forgot about that..wasnt a switch it was a return

# 188 "Village_Idiot=TCT=" STEAM_0:0:6025088 33:26 122 0 active

Edited by Laz.e.rus