Home page providing wrong info

Acid-Flux

We continue to be pleased with the quality servers provided by XGS, so that should answer your first question, because we're NOT changing providers.

Scheduled for April 3rd are the following changes:

Recrudescence, our stock 24 player server:

66.150.107.91 is changing to 69.12.89.6

Project Mayhem, our scopeless 24 player server:

66.150.107.96 is changing to 69.12.89.96

Yes, all ports are 27015.

Furthermore, on April 1 (and no this isn't a joke), we'll be reseting the CS:S PsychoStats for all 3 servers.

Game on!

^^ As I pointed out (in bold) it says the server changes will take effect April 3rd. This might confuse people since the server's ip address' have already changed. Just a small thing, but somthing that I thought id bring to attention.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I've been noticed hits on connectivity to the homepage and forum as of late. Like up to 5 minutes at a time my connection attempt will time out. Just an FYI.

I think Fatty actually posted on the home page...but to echo, we have been experiencing some "problems" with the webserver where it has had to be rebooted here and there. Hopefully it is already /will be resolved soon.

Sometimes the front page also takes longer to load because there is a lot of dynamic information going on there. Each server status box has to go to the server, grab the info, and then display it. If any of the servers are down, the script tries, for a finite amount of time, to grab that information and then moves on. The way the front page is coded, it loads the banner and then the server status boxes....thus, the banner will show up and it will look like the page has stalled. The TS box is also the same way, so sometimes it will stall on the GotFrag news box as well.

Anyway, if you see these things happening, now you will know why.