Terminator 3

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

While I have been waiting 10 years to see another GOOD arnold movie. This one looks like it may disappoint. I could be wrong but something about a female Terminator that is somehow cooler than the Liquid Terminator from #2 just doesn't sound right. Especially since all traces of the Terminators were destroyed after Part2. I am not too sure about this one. I hope I am wrong. I was the only one on August 27, 1997 declared that day the Judgement Day Holiday. No one else understood.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
I saw the trailer for this before LOTR: The Two Towers and I was pretty impressed.

On a side note: TRUE LIES was a good movie and Arnold was in it!

It was "ok" and i am a huge Arnold fan. "Eraser" was ok. The problem is Arnold is getting too old to be the kick donkey tough guy unless he plays a pretend role like a kick donkey Android. I hope T3 kicks it. T1 and T2 to this day have been modern classics worth watching at anytime.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
T1 was better than T2 cause I liked watching Arnold as a bad guy.

yes, that was unique. I can not say T1 was better but it was sure different and the special effects in the early 80's was original. Now everything is computers. Look at the terrible Jar Jar. You would think George Lucas could do better. Now Golem from two towers. Brilliant character. Be cool if that character won an Oscar or something. lol

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I just watched the T3 trailer. This one could go either way... I think I'd be more convinced if TX (or the Terminatrix) looked, I dunno... evil. She just looks hot. Terminator villains are supposed to be evil looking.. like Arnold in T1 and Robert Patrick in T2.