Can I Be Unbanned...Please?

CyberSteak

Ok so was a little past 9:30 pm central time on April 27/05. I started playing on the GC server just after I had played on another server before, one that allowed swearing. I got killed...had a brain cramp...and swore. I guess it skipped the filter because I had ... between the u and the c. HONEST mistake. I ofter swear that way. But I have been on GC for a while. I've always been a good boy. This banning seemed a little harsh. No warning...no nothing.

Can I come out and play?

Ok so was a little past 9:30 pm central time on April 27/05.  I started playing on the GC server just after I had played on another server before, one that allowed swearing.  I got killed...had a brain cramp...and swore.  I guess it skipped the filter because I had ... between the u and the c.  HONEST mistake.  I ofter swear that way.  But I have been on GC for a while.  I've always been a good boy.  This banning seemed a little harsh.  No warning...no nothing.

Can I come out and play?

Oh and my steam user ID is CyberSteak and I was on the Recrud server.

Need your Steam ID. It looks like this STEAM_0:0:574839. You can type status in your console (while in a game) and look by your name. You will see a number like the one I just posted. Find that number and post it.

Thanks!