the Phil Hendrie Show

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Do any of you listen to Phil Hendrie? He is a Radio DJ out of LA. He is awesome with voices. He can do a woman's voice, a Latino's voice, an old man's voice, he can do them all. He pretends that someone else is on the line with some absurd law suit or believe or what not, and then gets people who do not know it is fake to call in all tinkled off. It is some of the funniest stuff I have ever heard. Been listening to him since April of 2002. He is a huge fan of Beer and Food. And he really like Techno (facehole style)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I have a friend who is a musician.. sometimes on the CDs he would stick in a prank call or two as 'Cosmo', an 86 year old retired mall secuirty guard. He would call all kinds of places, radio stations mostly. Funny stuff. I should get him to make a compilation and distribute it to anyone interested...

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Unfortunately you are all hearing wonna-be's. Phil Hendrie is the original. I thought the people he was talking to are real. His political views are liberal but I ignore those. I think the skits are great.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Phil is great, i listen to him while im at work at night. Soooo000o0o funny. Been listening to him for a long time now. Dont pay much attention to his views, just listen for entertainment.

Well A lot of times His views are dead on. They make some conservatives mad because of the closed mind, but myself I find it interesting and insightful. The only thing he agreed with that got to me was his belief in those SUV owners support terrorists commercials going around California right now. I haven't seen one but have heard of them. Read my signature to understand what i mean. Phil believed it was correct. That is absurd.