hate to do this

Guest tWeAkEd

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

anti cheats ban for skins these days? i use default b/c of leagues BBoD is in requires it, but most skins are just a replacement, i mean who doesnt like turning the T's into ronald mcdonald and blowing them away?

I have two 'installations' (well, just copied the folder). One is a barebone fresh-off-the-cd installation with nothing tweaked other than my resolution and custom maps. The other one is chock full of skins/model/sprite replacements, binds, etc.

For all of you who play in leagues but still want custom models, I suggest doing the above.

As for custom models in MCC, I think we should be required to use the original ones. Unless we're required to sumbit screenshots/take demos/etc.

Then again, MCC is only for respectable clans in the community. I guess players who can't be trusted with such things shouldn't be playing in it in the first place.

Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guests

if im not mistaken, tweaked is an avid myg0t

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

OK Kurtz,

You hurt my fellings. Not very nice. Not very Nice at all. I was bringing forth Coquincedental evidence. Johhny Cochran did it why Cant I. Why Why Why !!!!

OK Kurtz,

You hurt my fellings.  Not very nice. Not very Nice at all.  I was bringing forth Coquincedental evidence.  Johhny Cochran did it why Cant I.  Why Why Why  !!!!

Sry wild just caught me with 1 to many he cheats things.what i said about what to do if you think someone is cheating still goes but i shouldnt of come down on you because i was annoyed over things in general.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Its Ok Kurtz,

I guess i was wrong trying to defend Slimmage. He can defend himself with just his reputation. And the things i said didnt help the situation. Anyway like a said no hard fellings. Oh yeah time for some cs oh by the way i have a sceen of a hacker and a screen of his Wonid. Actually it is only his score (100-5) but it kind of speaks for itself. Everytime he killed someone which he basically killed 7 ppl every round it would say this under say mode by his name

|Liquid Fury|kills:*|deaths:*|headshots:*|headshot to kill ratio:*|

Anyway before i realized he was cheating first round of map he asked where i played so i gave him name and Address of server (stupid me) well he went 40-0 so i came to conclusion he was l33t hacker + heahad like 38 headshots and the whole Liquid Fury thing gave it away. But you only saw that when you were dead so i didnt catch on right away. I told him to stop hacking and then i would own him. Well he informed me he would come to Plat pretty soon and own all of us N0obs. Any way if i new how to post the screen i would i guess i can email it to Fatty as Attach. You tell me guys. Might as well stop hacker from coming in at all right.

Oh one more thing. Nevermind i wil post it under different topic.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Every model of mine is alterd and non-orignal, I got sick of all the low-poly stuff that comes with Counter-Strike, is this illegal? I already posted my tweaking guide WITH skinning guides. Didn't seem to have a problem with that from anyone.

Colored models are just light models, from what I remeber. I don't think it's that horrible, but it's like if you're in a dark room, you're not supposed to glow like a Roman candle. I suppose that it's a "cheat."

And, also you CAN'T ban someone for using skin replacments, or I thought so? Maybe I'm growing old and my knowledge is fading, but how would you check? Is it a data ping or something? Just ping the players computer for a certain data size for the models? Blah, like I ever know.

-[For the record, someone smells funny]-

Glowing models have a certain data imprint I thought, that HLGUARD sought for, it's a type of thing that's easily detecable due to it not following the skin rules of HL, but skin replacments I would think were hard to ban for.

Anyways, I don't know, I think it would be slightly childish to go look through certain servers or go to google.com and look for members. It's a bit, odd, and freaky? I just think that as long as Slims is a decent and all around tubular guy on MmMm, I don't see a problem. I've been banned from servers, even though it wasn't for cheating, why should it be haunting? Just let it go Tweaked, don't pry into others buisness, please. That's just my three cents.