Potential hax and wierd problems

k-wix

# 7281 "kFinest. Minamoto Yopoopsune" STEAM_0:0:5820750 24:18 89 0 active

# 7282 "kFinest. wigspl1t <blown>" STEAM_0:1:5837511 24:17 91 0 active

# 7311 "kFinest. Coach" STEAM_0:1:5837472 08:25 98 0 active

Okay, so i start with 3 steam ID's .. let me start with the stuff i know happened, and that was a lot of slandering and name calling and general abuse and 'pushing' of the policies put in place by GC :) .. the three we're randomly spouting off random crud... Lazureus was with me in the serv and can potentially(probably) back me up on this one - i was the first one to speak up to them, I asked if an admin was on so the 'goobers' could get a kick.. they responded with 'your mom is a goober' .. They were avoiding the chat filter and *occassionally swearing* .. it wasn't blatant abuse, but in my own view it was really pushing it. Anyway---

Approximately 1-3 minutes after that, i found that i *couldnt* type anymore. My text messages we're not getting through the other players.. This was really odd as i've *never* had this happen to me before, and the 3 continued. Im not sure what caused this, but my mind wandered.. obviously. (when i hit enter after typing a message, nothing appeared to me nor the other players, very odd - i Could however still Talk via Microphone. Totally wierd)

So while the next few maps passed, (this Did indeed last for more then 2 maps) I D/C'd and rejoined, and my text had been restored.. unfortunately all 3 of them left at the same time i rejoined. (it was into Aztec at this point) .. And something happened that i've NEVER really seen happen on a GC server before, Friendly Fire was turned Off. This was really odd.. i dont think there was an admin on at this time, but FF Was *definitely* off, and may be off into the morning, its pretty late and im off to bed.

Im not sure if these 3 we're behind it, but if i had to guess id say theres definitely a strong chance. Im not sure if a ban is in order, but .. If an Admin *was* around when they were doing what they were as far as swearing goes, im sure they would have been kicked a few times.

I figured i'd report these odd happenings and see if im Totally crazy, or something really was up. - peace

i was having the text issue as well....i got the option to type but i was unable to send it in-game. It appeared everyone else was able to text chat except me. I dc'd and rejoined and everything was fine...it was weird...

Do you know if any of the kFinest players happened to be on? that might confirm/deny my theory.

i was having the text issue as well....i got the option to type but i was unable to send it in-game. It appeared everyone else was able to text chat except me. I dc'd and rejoined and everything was fine...it was weird...

Do you know if any of the kFinest players happened to be on? that might confirm/deny my theory.

no i did not pay attention...didnt have a chance to look at who all was on...