Welcome to Texas

Ice_Berge_00

Hey guys, welcome to the Southern server. We had a good crowd in Friday night! I hope everyone had a great time!

The server did good while under full load. Dirk and I were there for the majority of the time and it was a blast. I invited a few guys to swing by the forums for more info about the servers.

How do you guys feel about the no awp play? I've gotten used to full scopeless but I like this variation too. Gotta love how removing a gun or 2 can completely change how some maps get played!

Hey guys, welcome to the Southern server.  We had a good crowd in Friday night!  I hope everyone had a great time! 

The server did good while under full load.  Dirk and I were there for the majority of the time and it was a blast.  I invited a few guys to swing by the forums for more info about the servers. 

How do you guys feel about the no awp play?  I've gotten used to full scopeless but I like this variation too.  Gotta love how removing a gun or 2 can completely change how some maps get played!

I'm all for no awp! :luxhello:

Absolutely!

We're working on getting a couple more maps on the server too. However I think we'll stay with a mostly stock maps rotation. Feel free to drop by and give a shout out. If we have some GC on their whever people are playing and they see how we play, it'll really help the server take off.

I played this server about 3 nights ago and I loved the no awp play. I am usually on scopeless because of the awps, so this server makes me even happier... The only problem I was having(the reason why I went to another server) was too many people were new and they were stacking the teams. I know these people are new(just like I was once), but if we had some more GC memebers going in and showing that it is more fun to be fair, then I think I could have a little more fun there.

Although I know the fact that I'm used to evening teams now doesn't help my opinion, but there were some nice people on that server, and if we just let them know that its more fun to play the game than to win it, I think it would help to bring more to this server. I definately will be on this server on and off because it was a lot of fun to be beaten many times by Brillow :D Hes like the only one who was switching, since for awhile he was the only GC member i knew there. Your such a good sport Brillow and a great player :luxhello:

Glad you had a chance to stop by Girl Gamer. The other night I was on there we had some new players that seemed to be exactly the type we're looking for. That'd be great to see GC droppin by for a bit and introducing these people to the GC.

I'd be in there now, but unfortunatley I'm on my laptop for the week so I can't play.