Im Banned :(

WithxHonor

Firstly i would like to apologize for the use of profanity over my mic, for that was the reason i was banned. Im not sure who the admin was at the time, ill go look at whos in the server now for a familiar name.

I would like to be unbanned because i really enjoy playing on your server with the zombie mod, which is the one im banned from, so please unban me :halo: .

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4184693, player name WithxHonor/Warm

I do apologize once again and promise to watch my language over the microphone.

Edit:above "Im not sure who the admin was at the time, ill go look at whos in the server now for a familiar name."

p.s. Zombie server is amazing :D

Edited by WithxHonor

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The question is, will you not curse over the mic in the future? I put out the warning not even 2 minutes before you started cursing like a drunken sailor.

The question is, will you not curse over the mic in the future?  I put out the warning not even 2 minutes before you started cursing like a drunken sailor.

If thats the question, then the answer is yes, i will not curse over the mic in the future. Once again i am sorry.

edit: still waiting for a reply :(

Edited by WithxHonor

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

COnsider yourself unbanned. Cursing however goes for typing and everything. No avoiding filter, etc. (Not that you have done that. Just want to be absolutely clear)

Happy fraggin.

• 2 weeks later...