Live Concert

CowboyFromHell`X

I've only ever been to one concert and it wasn't even a popular band. Just a random local band that died out sooner than later. I could've went to Summer Sanitarium a few years back but I had the flu, was still gonna go, but the day of I couldn't even walk. Anyway I was at a live concert for this band who, (I know I use Metallica alot but this really was said), said that they were what "Metallica should have been." It was basically a good drummer, good lead guitarist, crappy bassist and a lead singer that sounded like an emotional Phil Anselmo.

Well anyway, this "Huge name band" in the middle of the show were playing their only popular song and they let the fans sing the chorus. Every single person in attendance said a different version of what should've been said. The band immediately stopped playing the song. Like all the music stopped at once. The lead singer took 5 minutes to explain the lyrics and then they messed it up again so they just kept playing anyway. I thought it was funny because it was a band who was self-proclaimed musical gods and their biggest fans didn't even know their lyrics.