NFL Officials

Gond

Any NFL fan has seen or heard about all the officials issues in the last 2 weeks of playoffs. They cost NY the game.

So, how do you think officials could be better in the NFL?

How do you think Instant Replay can be better utilized?

I've always felt that full time officials should be used in the NFL. Here you have 140+ million dollars in salary each week being decided by 100,000 dollars of salary(maybe). One argument I've read about is what would the officials do during the week. My answer is, 1, exercise...make sure you are in the best shape possible to keep in the best position possible for the play. 2, watch tape...review the games you officiated & other games...look for better ways to make the calls. 3, visit teams practice facilities and "officiate" the scrimages.

Instant replay...how about getting a good official in the booth. One who is given the power to both call a replay and make the decision. Stop having the guy on the field run to a camera to watch it...it might end up with more replays called during the game but you can shave the time of having the ref run to the sideline so the decisions would be quicker.

Just thoughts, give yours.