Can't Connect

After this last update, I'm not even sure what it was for, I have been unable to connect to any css servers. When I type in the IP for the gc servers, nothing happens. And when I go to the internet server list, it says "Could not contact master game server to retrieve server list." :bang:

Another strange that happens is when I restart Steam alltogether, without me doing it, css starts up :unsure:

Also, my mouse cursor is constantly flickering while in the Css menu.

Any help would be appreciated. :hug:

This is all probably just on behalf of my overwhelming newbishness. :11doh:

I dont know how to answer your problem, but I can assure you nearly every aspect of cs is mucked up to some extent.

I've been getting major fps drops from 100 before the update to 10 after the update on the gc servers,

In the uk, all my fav. servers crash and restart after 10minutes, and source is playing in slow motion mode, let alone a poor fps drop even greater than that in the gc servers (in combat i get 5fps :( )

If I was you I'd wait, I'm sure steam will fix this in a day at most, I'm sure they have recieved a million e-mails already with complaints.

After this last update, I'm not even sure what it was for, I have been unable to connect to any css servers.  When I type in the IP for the gc servers, nothing happens.  And when I go to the internet server list, it says "Could not contact master game server to retrieve server list."  :bang:

Another strange that happens is when I restart Steam alltogether, without me doing it, css starts up  :unsure:

Also, my mouse cursor is constantly flickering while in the Css menu.

Any help would be appreciated. :hug:

This is all probably just on behalf of my overwhelming newbishness.  :11doh:

nope i am having all of the same problems, and i need my fix