Server

Kilzugud

hey guys, looks like you already got a server. i am not sure how long you have it for but i thought i would give you another idea as to who you can get a server from.

powersgaming.... the best CAL team in counter-strike:source get thier servers from NFO. NFO is batteling A2g to be the top server provider.

we at www.extempore.org are going to be getting a package deal from them.

if you go to www.powersgaming.com they have servers from them already and have the IPs listed in thier site. one of them is a death match server. these servers are unreal.

the shot registration is out of this world. right now i believe they are having "sales" on thier packages as to come over the top of A2g.

i would suggest looking into it and some of you go into one of the servers hosted by PG as to try it out. like i said... the registration is outta control!!

also, looks like you guys have a match coming up here on the 19th. good luck guys and show them what GC is made of. just make sure to get all of your screenshots and demos incase there aer any problems with anything. then you will have all the proof you will need to dispute any problem that might arise. good luck guys!!!

*p.s. im sure if you guys would like to scrim against us for practice all of the guys would be more then willing to help in any way we can. just give us a shout in our forums and we will help out in any way we can.