Having trouble with mouse buttons

I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I'm having a problem with my mouse buttons. I have a MX700, and have the thumb buttons set for secondary fire and voice. I've checked my config and in game settings and they haven't been altered or deleted. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I will be greatly appreciative.

Oops, guess I didn't state that. The thumb buttons aren't working. I have the front side button set for secondary fire and the rear button set for voice command. I have tried to refigure everything but nothing works to get them back to how they used to be.

(edited)

I actually did download the new drivers, but the problem was happening before I downloaded them. I don't have the logitech control in my toolbar. Maybe I will put it on there and try to disable it.

*edit* I just tried reconnecting the keyboard and mouse channels and it did not change anything.

Edited by Mad Bean

This happened to me a while back when I had an MX518. The explanation I got was that there are different mouse drivers running at any given time and CS isn't reading the one you want. Try disabling your logitech driver before you play- that worked for me. Ideally though, you'd want to disable the 'offending' driver.

Also, check for a no force code on steampowered forums. I THINK the code is:

-noforcempar

but I could be mistaken.