team balance issue on midwest

I say remove the option to choose ct or t on the beginning of the game... then everyone has to autojoin... that solves the ghosting issue... but how do you balance the teams after that... with the option to choose a team gone, I'm not sure...

for one, I am not gc yet, but I try to keep the teams balanced... i move whereever i have to...

I say remove the option to choose ct or t on the beginning of the game... then everyone has to autojoin... that solves the ghosting issue... but how do you balance the teams after that... with the option to choose a team gone, I'm not sure...

for one, I am not gc yet, but I try to keep the teams balanced... i move whereever i have to...

I have been trying to keep the teams balanced on scopeless! and lately its been working pretty well! I have been having a lot of maps ending close 8-10 9-10 etc soo i hope this issue is changing

I just join the "hard team" every map. It's just more fun to have the challenge and I could care less about my stats.

There's a thin line between autojoin and just picking a team. Especially for some of the better players on maps such as Italy where there is typically a distinct advantage for T's on the scopeless server. A map where the CT's truly need to be stacked to an extent to win.

I must agree though, why play if you can't play either side if you want? Then again, why play if you can never win because the teams stack towards the easy side?

This has been brought up so many times. There is no solution because this is a public server in which the admins do not, and are not expected to, swap players. The answer is to just not play at times when the teams are stacked, you're frustrated, and it seems no one really cares to fix it - or - deal with it and enjoy the challenge.

Edited by Liltard

yeah, team stacking is just something you have to live with...luckily there are a fair amount of people on the servers who switch to even teams...but stacking is inevitable b/c alot of people who play can't stand losing, so they always join winning team b/c that's the only way they can have fun.