Should we switch to NuclearFallout next month?

Kruten

(edited)

Think we should ditch Art of War and go with NFo? I've been happy with AOWC so far, it's been nicer to me than the A2G servers, but NFo is just really making me happy. I was able to play on the xT server without lag today and my registry was sweet. It's like any loss or choke problems I have between the server and me is almost totally client side issues. I want to switch to NuclearFallout and I've heard other people saying they loved their servers, so most likely we will next month. A 14-man private NFo server is $30/month, just a few dollars more than our current AOWC server, which I seem to be paying for fully myself. <_<

If you're wanting to throw in some of your share for the servers get in contact with me somehow.

Edited by Kruten

Hey Kruten I don't know if we should switch servers yet as like you said you are the only one paying for it right now. I think one of the problems is that no one can regester to the website I always get a 502 error. It might help getting that fixed.

(edited)
Ya I had the same problem, so thats why I haven't, hopefully you can get it fixed, once you do I will try to donate as much as I can, and since I don't have a job yet, it prolly won't be much...

I could just keep the money if my paypal account like I had originally planned. We hardly ever use it now and I'll keep a log going.

EDIT: And we are going to switch over to NuclearFallout.

Edited by Kruten

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

Hey if you guys need a place to host a website, let me know. I will host it for nothing.

That goes for any community clan who needs a website.

Edited by zerodamage

Wow. Thanks for the offer. The free website thing that AOWC has it too restricted and it's not letting people register. We need to get our own little site going though. I'll have to talk to Nick about it though.