R.E. 4

Brillow_Head

I picked up a copy of Resident Evil 4 last week for gamecube. At first I was like, eh, kinda like 3rd person CS...in slo mo...and borring.

I've played into chapter 4 and I cant put the dumb thing down. It's like crack, with a green herb, combined to make super Resident Evil Crack.

I forgot how a good storyline can make a great single player game. I've been playing online games so much that I've ignored alot of good single player games that have come out. Perhaps I should pick one up every now and then to keep the "creative" juices flowing as well as work on my "twitch" reflexes.

I picked up a copy of Resident Evil 4 last week for gamecube.  At first I was like, eh, kinda like 3rd person CS...in slo mo...and borring.

I've played into chapter 4 and I cant put the dumb thing down.  It's like crack, with a green herb, combined to make super Resident Evil Crack. 

I forgot how a good storyline can make a great single player game.  I've been playing online games so much that I've ignored alot of good single player games that have come out.  Perhaps I should pick one up every now and then to keep the "creative" juices flowing as well as work on my "twitch" reflexes.

OHHH MAN!

Wait until you actually beat the game, beat the mini game Assignment Ada (think that's what it's called), and you get the BEST goodie ever.

I've beaten the game like 3-4 times already. So much replay value in that sucker.

I'm starting to get the feeling that my brother bought the thing for me. Mainly because he played it once and never touched it again. Me, every time I play it, I go through the entire thing. So addictive.

That game should get GOTY of 2005 or something.