Old School Movie...

Brillow_Head

Hackers

Staring Angelina Jolee

Talk about a mixture of old school and movie drempt computer nonsense. I watched this cause it was in my fiance's movie collection. Half the time I laughed at the clothes, half the time I laughed at the plot.

Just listening to them talk about computers almost make me embarrased that hollywood wouldn't do more research on actuall computer "lingo." It's like being in the military and watching som half baked war movie and not wanting to tear the whole thing apart, you cant take it serously.

Still if you want an old school laugh, try that $2.00 rental and a cheap beer.

Hackers

Staring Angelina Jolee

Talk about a mixture of old school and movie drempt computer nonsense.  I watched this cause it was in my fiance's movie collection.  Half the time I laughed at the clothes, half the time I laughed at the plot. 

Just listening to them talk about computers almost make me embarrased that hollywood wouldn't do more research on actuall computer "lingo."  It's like being in the military and watching som half baked war movie and not wanting to tear the whole thing apart, you cant take it serously.

Still if you want an old school laugh, try that $2.00 rental and a cheap beer.

Hackers was never meant to be taken seriously as a TECHNOLOGY film. It was meant to be artistic interpretation of the ideals that freedom of information brought about.

silly man.

Hackers rules as a film, it sucks as a realistic representation of technology.

also...

hackgibsonwin20-sykotik.gif

Edited by Playaa/Pselus