Joke of the Day - 11/20

Brillow_Head

The store manager of a local drug store comes back to the front after his break and notices a man with a red, paniked look on his face leaning heavily up against the wall. He goes over to the clerk that has been working through the break and he asks him, "What is with that guy over there?"

To which the clerk replied, "Oh, that guy came in cause he has a really bad cough, the problem is, we are all out of cough syrup."

"So what did you do?" the manager asks.

"I gave him half a bottle of Xlax."

The manager looked dumbfounded "Why did you do that, that's terrible!?"

The clerk then points out, "Well, it worked didnt' it...look at him, he's terrified to cough!"

The store manager of a local drug store comes back to the front after his break and notices a man with a red, paniked look on his face leaning heavily up against the wall.  He goes over to the clerk that has been working through the break and he asks him, "What is with that guy over there?" 

To which the clerk replied, "Oh, that guy came in cause he has a really bad cough, the problem is, we are all out of cough syrup."

"So what did you do?"  the manager asks.

"I gave him half a bottle of Xlax."

The manager looked dumbfounded "Why did you do that, that's terrible!?"

The clerk then points out, "Well, it worked didnt' it...look at him, he's terrified to cough!"

saw that punchline a mile away :wavey:

maybe i just know to many jokes :huh: