COD2

dEL

Has GC ever thought of having a call of duty 2 server? Or do any regulars here play cod2? Eventhough I love cs:s the way the game play has changed makes it pretty frustrating. The maps are the main reason why cs:s is the way it is. The average map has 2-3 ways to go which makes the defensive team on the map be able to camp with awps and win. COD2 has so many different ways to go on maps you dont ever feel like your trapped in one spot where all you can do is camp. Maybe the game would lag too much with bigger open levels like cod2. I know DOD source was one of the worst games I have played. I wish cs:s gave you more freedom to move on maps. There so many spots you can run, hide, camp on cod2 that its practically impossible to know every spot where ppl camp. CS:S everyone knows the general places where ppl camp. A lot of ppl complain about the awp on GC as well. In cod2 you dont have awp whores because its more realistice and harder to snipe a person. And I am an awper sometimes myself. This is not a bashing of cs:s because I will continue to play it especially because I love the gc community but I will be sharing game play with cod2.

dEL :shrug03: