Chat rooms, etc

Fatty

Hey, just wondering...

You know how you can see people visiting the forums at the bottom of the main page? There's times when I just want to chat, but not send PM's to each of them (perhaps an upgrade will make this easier)...

But anyways, does anyone know of any free little chat room like things? We've messed with a couple here and there before, so perhaps it's just revisiting that. I'd love for it to be incorporated into the forums somehow.

In college we used this little program where everyone was a sort of smiley person. You could move around the screen, and little bubbles popped up when you spoke. I can't remember the name, but some of you may remember me taking screen shots...hold on, I'll look for one...

Hmmm, can't find it yet. I'll keep looking.

Anyways, I'm going to investigate this type of chat. It has different rooms, etc. You can even design your own rooms, customize your avitar, etc.

One of those 'Palace' things? I've used a few of those before and they're pretty neat. I have no clue how to incorporate that into the forums, as I think its a standalone program. You could always throw in a link to a java-based IRC client, which connects them to #mcc, #cccoalition, or whatever channel you want. That would probably be easiest.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Afraid to learn Fatty is. Ironic this is to me. Afraid to learn, this teacher is. :ph34r: