Anyone know how to fix this problem?

the luck of the irish

Whenever the server I play on goes on to de_milita (which isn't too often) there are these blue boxes and inside them it says "DSP Node", and when I move, there is a green trail of lines that come from the sky and follow me. No one else can see them but it gets really really annoying because eventually the lines cover my screen.

I have opened up the consol several times and inside it there is a command that starts with DSP, and I have tried a buch of them but the problem still isn't disabled. If anyone knows what I have to type into the consol or what I have to do in order to fix this problem please tell me. If there are any other questions about this please feel free to PM me.

Thank you

Please ignore my Topic Description, it has shown up in a way that is insulting. It is supposed to say "Screwing up my screen" but the only letters that are being shown is "screwing u". Please just ignor this. It was not intended in any cruel way.

Thank You

Edited by Shazzz

I assume you are talking about CS_militia.... if it is DE then you may have a bad version of a map some amatuer made, if it is CS then your files may be corrupt, or you have a command in your autoconfig.cfg that is conflicting with the map. If you think your files are corrupt, you can do a cache verification. Open your view games console, right click source -> Proporties -> Local Files -> Verify Cache.