SO

Tyranus

(edited)

Yesterday I was playing in west and was the only GC in. I was getting iritated by a few and thought to myself "i can be unhappy with some stuff but i b danged if some noobs gonna come in here and taint what all my friends have worked for. So I put the tag back on and told him what fer. If its cool I would like to act like a normal reg when other gc are in and police only when really necessary like yesterday? I am like the problem child. I know! I just like this game and the people I spend my time playing with so when real life gets to me my attitude flip flops. Thanks fer yer patience if you have had it.

Edited by Tyranus

• 2 weeks later...
<_< Okay so I think what you are saying is that you wish you did not need to enforce something like this? Was the issues from other GC players or non-members? We are always thankfull for those GC's that keep the line nice and tight when an admin is not around, when we are please let us hold the line and u all enjoy playing the game. If you need some back up when nobody is around AIM someone or xfire them, you can also post for bans in the ban forums. TY for raising the sign on the wall nice and high for all to see...see you in game.... :D