The bizarre saturday night habits of an Uber Newb

Barto

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

hmm... atleast he didn't sit on AIM all night watching someone log on and off... :ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Actually, Barto left his AIM on overnight. In his away message, he said something about a party going on down there today. Well, I said something like 'Oh, thanks for inviting me'. So when he woke up this morning, there was an open IM from me waiting for him. And it told him those times.

I went to bed at 11 last night, woke up at 2 (I felt like a bee had stung me in the neck, it was really weird, I shot awake.) Then I wrote some in my book and went back to bed about 6 this morning.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Its in its 3rd incarnation, I started the summer after my Junior year. :D

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Actually, Barto left his AIM on overnight.  In his away message, he said something about a party going on down there today.  Well, I said something like 'Oh, thanks for inviting me'.  So when he woke up this morning, there was an open IM from me waiting for him.  And it told him those times.

I went to bed at 11 last night, woke up at 2 (I felt like a bee had stung me in the neck, it was really weird, I shot awake.)  Then I wrote some in my book and went back to bed about 6 this morning.

nah i don't think so... i think he just sat there all night and watched you come and go while listening to the background music of http://zombo.com :ph34r:

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

zombo.com is awesome

though i hate how they added the ads to it, much better before