The best way to deal with hackers

*BiGBonES**

GC is a well admined community so its rare that you'll get many problems on the servers, but what happens if some hackers come on a server your on when an admin is not about?

The best thing to do is remain completely silent and pretend the hacker is not there. Carry on playing without saying a word, or perhaps compliment each others gaming style, pretending your having a brilliant game of counter-strike without some idiot ruining your game.

Why?

Hackers go out there, most of the time, to deliberately ruin your game, and get out a response out of you. They meet up in their irc channels and pair up to go on things they call 'Rages'. These rages basically involve them going around a series of server causing mayhem and ruining peoples game. They take screenshots of all the provoked responses they get out of the people on the server, and copy and paste all the lines onto one massive picture, which they will then post in their forums.

In the forums, they will ultimately get a reponse, usually other hackers judging their 'raging skills' out of 10, inbetween flaming each other and going completely off topic. They try and get as many responses out of people as they can trying different ways. Sometimes just by out right hacking, other times by saying offensive statements to people.

So if a hacker ever stops in a server near you, just remain silent so the hacker can't get those desired screenshots that he wants of people reacting to what hes doing. If he gets no responses after 5 minutes when its obvious that hes using scripts on the server, then he'll ultimately move on and try get the provoked comments from another server.

Having said all of that, I've come to figure that most of the people that are using hacks to ruin other peoples games have had pretty corrupt childhoods, or if not that then they more than likely got bullied at school and dont have many real life friends.

This is not an assumption, I've been investigating a lot and from what I've gathered my findings are pretty accurate.

In case people aren't aware, you can send messages only to GC members in the server by putting "@ " before whatever you type (admin chat). This is a good way to talk to admins since only GC members are admins (d'uh).

GC is a well admined community so its rare that you'll get many problems on the servers, but what happens if some hackers come on a server your on when an admin is not about?

The best thing to do is remain completely silent and pretend the hacker is not there. Carry on playing without saying a word, or perhaps compliment each others gaming style, pretending your having a brilliant game of counter-strike without some idiot ruining your game.

Why?

Hackers go out there, most of the time, to deliberately ruin your game, and get out a response out of you. They meet up in their irc channels and pair up to go on things they call 'Rages'. These rages basically involve them going around a series of server causing mayhem and ruining peoples game. They take screenshots of all the provoked responses they get out of the people on the server, and copy and paste all the lines onto one massive picture, which they will then post in their forums.

In the forums, they will ultimately get a reponse, usually other hackers judging their 'raging skills' out of 10, inbetween flaming each other and going completely off topic. They try and get as many responses out of people as they can trying different ways. Sometimes just by out right hacking, other times by saying offensive statements to people.

So if a hacker ever stops in a server near you, just remain silent so the hacker can't get those desired screenshots that he wants of people reacting to what hes doing. If he gets no responses after 5 minutes when its obvious that hes using scripts on the server, then he'll ultimately move on and try get the provoked comments from another server.

Having said all of that, I've come to figure that most of the people that are using hacks to ruin other peoples games have had pretty corrupt childhoods, or if not that then they more than likely got bullied at school and dont have many real life friends.

This is not an assumption, I've been investigating a lot and from what I've gathered my findings are pretty accurate.

You seem to know a lot about this...

I prefer these kind of hackers, they come in and give us something to laugh about for a minute. They are promptly given the boot!

It's those noobs that toggle a few kills per map that bug me... (<-- You reading this m2 :lol2: )