Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

My THeOry On – Crazy, Chaos, Sane, Insane, Retardation, Fear

The Mind of a crazy man is the understanding of Chaos

The reasoning of hatred and suffering

The inner part of our hate to be.

The mind of a mentally challenged person is the understanding of knowledge and need

To understand his/her mind, is to understand the knowledge of stress

It’s the dawn of the birth we want to pass to knowledge.

The mind of a sane man is to be blinded by the innocence of the death of mankind

To bring order of chaos is his/her goal and will suffer for the pain s/he brings upon the others.

The innocence is what blinds a man to not understand hatred and retardation

The understanding sane man is no longer sane

He goes into an insane state and feels the hate of the order of chaos

If fear is challenged, it is also shocked into a state of mentally retardation. Over coming the mind is to dum-dum it to your thoughts. Over coming the body takes it into a feeling of paralyzed state for the body is too shocked by the over coming of the strength of the mind sending to the body. The mind and the body are numb.

Stimulation is unnecessarily the way to over come the body/mind without going into a state of retardation/paralyzation.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Hate

It’s what drives the rage and satisfaction of being the feared man. It is what drives some into Chaos and the feeling of no belonging. Only to pulled down into a state of “Nothing To Lose�. The feeling of satisfaction is what controls the mind and it’s feelings to do wrong, and “Hate� one or another. It drives us to not like a quality or trait from only a simple bit of dislike to the trait. A state of constant rage and Innocence to all that is pure.

The Strongest word there is.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Love

It’s the feeling of reality and becoming a part of something. (related to belonging)

The right to a relationship and partnership

The feeling of love is to feel of the power of the heart

To cloud the mind of hate and feel affection towards the sexual stimulation of the mind’s muscle.

It is the coffee of life to some but the knife of depression for others. It’s a 50/50 situation. You can be hurt or you can be stimulated to no content. Love never ends, it’s a figure of eternity. Not part of the Pandora Innocence.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

To feel the feelings of confusion and stress is to feel hate and redemption, to be forsaken such as two people are, is to be shot down into a portal till pulled out by the fate of belonging

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

These are only a few, since im a poet, i feel each of these constantly and i know what it is to feel some ways of anything

These are not to be taking, or to be observed and commented on, I will have more.