Still not unbanned...

Guest Gatekeeper0

Guest Gatekeeper0
Guest Gatekeeper0
Guest Gatekeeper0
Guests

Umm yea i posted yesterday about my ban in the thread "First TIme Banned" and MrX said it was a 24 hour thing. Well its 5 o'clock the next day and it still says im banned. I enjoy this srvr and hope i can be fixed. If i did something wrong let me know...

i couldn't find your steam id or ip address on the scopeless banlist. you should be able to connect. are you sure you're not being redirected to another server? please double check your steam id if you're infact still banned.

STEAM_0:1:9455104 is what you posted in the other thread.

Guest Gatekeeper0
Guest Gatekeeper0
Guest Gatekeeper0
Guests
(edited)

Ok this is wat i get when i follow the directions in teh yellow banner...

i type status and....

(# 452 "GateKeeper" STEAM_0:1:9455104 00:21 114 0 active) <---Am i doing this right? Is this wat you need?

It still says im banned on the Midwest-NoScope-Project Mayhem srvr...

I know im not being redirected cause there are only 13 people on, and i can get on the rest of the GC srvrs...

I dont know wat to do? If you need anything else let me know.

Ill be on momentarily tom. at work, and my xfire is deepdiver89, along with my aim...

Edited by Gatekeeper0

Guest Gatekeeper0
Guest Gatekeeper0
Guest Gatekeeper0
Guests
(edited)

Ok will let you now around 5:30 Central time then!! Ans thanks alot for the help.

Edited by Gatekeeper0

Cause i got the first comfirm email like a day late. I thought it didnt work so i made another one that worked right away. So i went ahead and used it to post so i could get it fixed as soon as possible. Then when i got the confirm for the plain gatekeeper name i started using it. That way there is no 0. If you guys wanna delete the other account, u can just let me know and ill give u all the info... and sry for the double...

Edited by Gatekeeper