Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63794

Name: "harmless: Insta'g0"

Time: 3:00 AM-ish Mountain Time

Map: cs_office

I was on the server in the early hours of the morning with my friend "Script Kiddy." After playing something around fifteen rounds, I started teamkilling Script Kiddy. I probably did this two or three times. Then, I went on to another player, killed him, and killed Script Kiddy one last time. I was then auto-banned from the server. I shouldn't have done this on the Gamers Coalition servers. I know better now, but I believe my insomnia may have had a part in myself committing those irrational actions. Trust me when I say this is one road I will try to never, ever go down again while using your wonderful servers.

Just a little sidenote, like I said before, I've been experiencing insomnia recently which is causing forgetfullness so this report may not be as accurate as I'd like.

Thanks for your time and Sincerely,

Instago

it's an auto tk limit ban. those last 24 hours and are automatically lifted by the server. you shouldn't be banned from any of the other servers.

in the future, if you get bored like this, please find a non FF death match server or something.