Ban Request

Hey everybody, on Wednesday, June 28 2006 around 1:05pm, this server was playing cs_italy. I had saved up a bunch of money for awps, and a player who's handle is xP|zeddeee was constantly following me. I didn't think of it much at first, I just thought he was being goofy, but, I went to the wine cellar and went out the top, there was a CT awper out there (I was T) so I tried to run back in the wine cellar but xP|zeddeee blocked me.

When the next round started I asked him what his deal was and he said that he wanted the awp. He deliberately blocked me so he could have my gun. He continued to follow me and tried to block me again, but I stopped going to areas on the map where it was possible for blocking. I realized that blocking me was planned by him. That is why he was following me around.

JTF AfroThunder saw him block me, and he can acknowledge that this post is 100% the truth. I am not asking for a permanent ban, because that would be ridiculous for simply blocking. Normally, blocking doesn't bother me, I mean C'mon, it happens, but, when it is planned and on purpose, I think something should be done about it. I would at least like to see a temporary ban for a week or two. The information is listed below my thanks all of you who read my post.

I just saw that this post was not put in the Ban Request section of the forums. Sorry, I clicked in that section, I don't know why this wasn't posted there. I just wanted to put this out there so you guys don't think that I deliberately posted this outside of that section on purpose.

Thank you for your time in reading my post and I hope to hear from you guys here at .gc soon.

Player Information:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127349

Handle: xP|zeddeee

Edited by the luck of the irish