Tyson Saturday night

Chief

;49 seconds in the 1st round knocked out CLiff Etienne with a straight right hand on Showtime Saturday night. The straight right followed several wild punches thrown by both fighters. The numbers of the match will probably help Mike Tyson in his quest to secure a lucrative rematch with Lewis, but Tyson is not the fighter he once was. I would love to know if he was made a prison **girlfriend** because he sure is a shadow of the 20 year old I grew up with. Not that I care because, I am not a big fan since the rape thing. Guilty.

and by the way, since R. Kelly's topic got closed...2nd Ammendment! you can say the media gave the guy a hard time but the video was widely available after he was busted. He was guilty. She was 14. Only Kelly mix I'm interested in is gonna have a heavy base line with some tight 1911 overdubbing.

OJ, too. Giulty.

:D

C :ph34r: h :ph34r: i :ph34r: e :ph34r: f

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Cliff Etienne was beat psychologically before he even stepped into the ring. Hopefully Lennox Lewis knocks Tyson out of our misery...

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Once again, those who paid to watch this paid and supported a convicted rapist.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

It's his job... he worked and earned every penny that he is going to get for this fight.

If you disagree with me on that then why don't you step in a ring with CLiff Etienne and we'll see how you do. ;o

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

The fact is, he was convicted by a jury of our peers that says he was guilty of rape.

Just keep these thoughts in mind if someoen were to rape your sister, mother, wife, dear close female friend. Your thoughts will be totally different. You will want the waste of human skin dead. Of course this piece of trash can continue getting paid millions for beating people up.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
It's his job... he worked and earned every penny that he is going to get for this fight.

If you disagree with me on that then why don't you step in a ring with CLiff Etienne and we'll see how you do. ;o

I am not a boxer and want to keep my brains somewhat solid. Not like the jelly tyson's brains have become. Maybe that was why he was biting off ears, to get to brains.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Just keep these thoughts in mind if someoen were to rape your sister, mother, wife, dear close female friend.  Your thoughts will be totally different.

you don't know me that well ZD, please stop assuming.

I'll Just tell you that something bad happened to a family member of mine who I have lived with all my life and Mike Tyson is still my 3rd favorite boxer and one of my all-time favorite athletes.

I respect him because of what he does in the ring (excluding the biting incident) and how hard he trains before matches. That's enough for me.