Got banned...

{.s.D.s.} R!c0

Would like back in plz...

SniPe layed into me the entire time once I changed my name from GenXisT to R!c0...

wouldn't let up...

I posted "if mute worked properly, we wouldnt' have a problem"

meaning... like in 1.6, if you put a player on mute, you couldn't even read his text...

so I'd just mute him...

Anyway... 2 maps later, he's still goin at me... so I respond to him...

Either way, would like to get back in...

Monday Night on the Midwest Scopeless...

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0

I banned both of you... I told you 3 times to stop arguing and you continued to ream both of each other out... I told you i would ban if you didn't stop.... and you both continued to stop you were saying he had issues like ADD and etc. so i banned. plus read the got banned banner your post doesn't fit the criteria

Would like back in plz...

SniPe layed into me the entire time once I changed my name from GenXisT to R!c0...

wouldn't let up...

I posted "if mute worked properly, we wouldnt' have a problem"

meaning... like in 1.6, if you put a player on mute, you couldn't even read his text...

so I'd just mute him...

Anyway... 2 maps later, he's still goin at me... so I respond to him...

Either way, would like to get back in...

Monday Night on the Midwest Scopeless...

1 and 2 were covered by me saying precisely what happened and giving you all the information...

3 was covered by me saying i would've just muted him if mute worked like it did in 1.6 (thus, I couldn't read what he was writing, nor could he read mine)

4... sorry for wanting to use mute but it doesn't work like it's supposed to...

5 how long have I been playing here now? nearly 3 years... c'mon... like I ever give the server problems...

6... read #5

7... STEAM_0:1:307419

Thank you for your time.

Looks to be a good ban from the other thread.

I don't sense any resolution so far. You weren't banned b/c you couldn't mute him. Saying that you won't talk to him any more doesn't mean a hill of beans really. Just seems the same might happen with someone else.

There was an admin there. If there were problems, you should of just let him know.

except you saw how it all started.

at no point in my participation on this server have I ever caused a single problem.

I assist with rules enforcement and all that...

he started in on me... and I was wanting to do what I could to not have to even deal with him...

but it's all good... i'm not going to grovel to get back in the server.

there are enough .gc players that know me and know I'm not a problem around here.

If y'all wanna make the ban stick, sobeit.

You all take care of yourselves... if you wanna lift the ban, cool... if not... sorry for the behaviour

and I'll see you when i see you, I guess.

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0