Spyder: went to Ottawa, returned, Banned

Spyder

Hey guys, I have no clue how this happened, probably a mistake or something. Hopefully

I went away to Ottawa Monday night and returned this evening and I was banned on Recrud. I am not sure if I am on NoScope as well, I hope not.

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:573453

If someone could tell me why I was banned, if anyone knows, or simply unbann me that would be much appreciated.

Thank you

-Jeff, Spyder

Hey guys, I have no clue how this happened, probably a mistake or something. Hopefully

I went away to Ottawa Monday night and returned this evening and I was banned on Recrud. I am not sure if I am on NoScope as well, I hope not.

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:573453

If someone could tell me why I was banned, if anyone knows, or simply unbann me that would be much appreciated.

Thank you

-Jeff, Spyder

Yep, both servers. Most of you guys know me and how I play. I would not do anything that is bann worthy, and if I did it was by accident. I have no clue how this happened. Last time I remember playing it was just normal as usual. Anyways thanks.

Edited by Spyder

You're not banned on the 3 new servers that are replacing the old ones atm:

recrud.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 216.52.148.55

mayhem.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 216.52.143.40

immut.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 66.151.138.49

And your ban should be lifted. However, when the bans are combined and put on these new servers, you'll likely get the axe again.

Just post up here if that happens and it'll be lifted by an LA or board member.

GC Alumni

Recrud

] ma_rcon removeid STEAM_0:0:5734533
Executed RCON removeid STEAM_0:0:5734533
] ma_rcon writeid
Executed RCON writeid

Mayhem

] ma_rcon writeid
Executed RCON writeid

Immutable

] ma_rcon writeid
Executed RCON writeid

I've gone ahead and lifted those bans because (1) I assume based on Mr X's previous post that's exactly what's going to happen anyway, (2) as far as I know nobody's had any trouble with Spyder and there have been no ban requests against him, and (3) since you seem to be looking to game right now, there's no need for this to wait (I hope).

Edited by mookie