This Steam Account does not own this game.

So far, it only seems to be Immutable that I cannot connect to. Because of this error I'm getting: "This Steam Account does not own this game. Please login to the correct steam account."

I can connect to the DM server just fine!

wth?

error.jpg

wth can only mean what the heck, right? keep it clean, please :)

steam is having some "difficulties" today, and it's apparent on both mayhem and immutable (and a lot of other servers according to a server admin mailing list).

so...play on recrud, or deathmatch, and keep checking here or in the server. you can join recrud by typing "connect recrud.gcftw.com" in your console.

wth can only mean what the heck, right? keep it clean, please :)

steam is having some "difficulties" today, and it's apparent on both mayhem and immutable (and a lot of other servers according to a server admin mailing list).

so...play on recrud, or deathmatch, and keep checking here or in the server. you can join recrud by typing "connect recrud.gcftw.com" in your console.

Actually, wth does mean "what the heck" :-)

Thanks for the info, too.

np - i played on recrud for about 30 minutes with no problems. it's the only of our servers that's full, so i'm guessing they're still not having any problems.

...but that also means it's incredibly hard to get in without a reserve. *hint* :)

np - i played on recrud for about 30 minutes with no problems. it's the only of our servers that's full, so i'm guessing they're still not having any problems.

...but that also means it's incredibly hard to get in without a reserve. *hint* :)

Oh thank goodness, for a moment I thought something bad had happened to my account.

Not that this isn't bad....