Logitech's G15Gaming Keyboard + G7Laser Mouse (Brand New ComboDeal)

Guest alphafactor

Guest alphafactor
Guest alphafactor
Guest alphafactor
Guests

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard + Logitech G7 Gaming-Laser Mouse (Brand New!) Combo Deal!! - $110

And…! Here we have it. The definitive Cadillac keyboard+mouse combo on the PC Gaming Circuit. The combo includes Logitech’s new G15 Gaming Keyboard and Logitech’s new G7 Gaming-Laser Mouse and they’re both brand-new. What really makes these so terrific is that they represent actual & useful improvements for both the mouse and the keyboard. Let me put it this way…

You know that feeling you got when you first tried out a mouse with a scrolling-wheel? “Gee, how did I ever get by without this..?!� Speaking from my experience, that’s exactly the same feeling you get when you load up HalfLife2. That said, they’re also pretty amazing in terms of how they can boost your productivity when using MSOffice or other things under WindowsXP.

And… That’s my pitch. The only reason I’m selling is because I already got a set for myself. The price for the combo is $110 plus shipping but I know a few tricks to make sure that s&h will only cost pennies on the dollar. Well, if you want more info on the stuff including photos, try: http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...oc=101&sp=1

Aside from that, drop me an email if you’re interested or want to talk.

You can view more photos and read more product details at http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...oc=101&sp=1

Thanks for taking a look. Drop me an email if you’re interested or want to talk.

Well, he joined October 5th, but didn't post until now?

Seems weird for a bot.

Regardless, it's spam. I'm just going to remove him/it.

Plus it's a normal email.

Welp, he'll get the message.

alphafactor (70.226.1.199)

alphafactor@yahoo.com

Member (1 Posts)