new mos def coming

stutters

mark yer calenders. 1/9/2007, new mos def.

from what i've heard, it's got some old school funk, kinda like the same j5 did with feedback. i haven't heard anything about dave matthews on the new mos yet, though....which is good. apparently he does call out bono for being a "voice for the voiceless" but not doing a thing about the katrina refugees, which is great.

worth $13.88 from amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Tru3-Magic-Mos-Def/d...TF8&s=music

• 4 weeks later...
you're thinking of common, not mos def. silly canadians....

Shoot...I knew I borked that...doesn't really make a difference...they've both sold out and haven't put out anything decent in...well...a long time...then again I almost always disliked common and only a few md songs appeal to me...now if talib is on the album i'll be interested...oh just noticed Pharell produced some tracks... :boo:

GC Alumni

dude, common's last cd (be) was the best he put out. i've heard some advances from his upcoming, and it's getting even blusier than the last. the new mos def is amazing and his lyrics are more focused than ever.

anways common did something with kayne west on the chappelle show, and he said it best - "we all gotta eat." nothing wrong with that, imo.

• 2 weeks later...