Football fans: Bengals v. Steelers

duma

I will be at the Steelers Bengals game today. We are in the corner of the end zone (left side if you are looking at the goal pst). We are three seats away from the field. So, if you get a shot at that area, I will be the guy dressed in a green rain suit holding a yellow towel. :)

Go Steelers!

btw, this is one of the best gifts the wife could have got me. Oh, and she is going too... but she hates the rain. Ha! We are getting a ton of rain.

Edited by duma

I will be at the Steelers Bengals game today. We are in the corner of the end zone (left side if you are looking at the goal pst). We are three seats away from the field. So, if you get a shot at that area, I will be the guy dressed in a green rain suit holding a yellow towel. :)

Go Steelers!

btw, this is one of the best gifts the wife could have got me. Oh, and she is going too... but she hates the rain. Ha! We are getting a ton of rain.

root for the steelers and live in Cincy :Disappointed_anim:

Bengals are my team, but they didnt deserve to win they have played like crap this year, and if they did get the wild card they wouldnt have made it far....

I'm from Pittsburgh, and I brought my love with me. It doesn't matter where I live, my devotion will not change.

This game was a blast. I was around a few Steelers fans, and the Bengal fans were polite. We were so close to the field that when Parker dropped the ball in teh endzone, I could see his eyes go big. Great time! Picks from the game...

img_2761.jpg

Our view from the seat... w/o zoom

img_2775.jpg

Me... happy as could be since we just won in OT!

img_2772.jpg

Porter leaving the field (for the last time?)

img_2777.jpg

Cowher leaving the field (for the last time?)