5/01

Fairweather

One day Ron woke up with splitting migranes that were so bad he couldnt even go to work, after a couple of days Ron decides to see a doctor to get rid of the splitting headaches.

The docotor comes into the room after examining Ron with a grave look on his face, he says "well, your splitting headaches are being caused from your testicles pushing up into the base of your spine, i'm afraid we're going to have to cut them off".

Ron thinks about it for a couple minutes and decides it'll be worth to go through with the procedure.

After the operation Ron feels like a new man, his head is clear and he feels great so he decides to treat himself to a new suit.

Ron walks into the suit shop and a very old chinese man is working, the old man looks at Ron and says "hhhmm, waist..32", Ron says "wow how did you know that??!", the old man replies "i've been in this business 60 years"

The old man looks at Ron again and says "hhmm, chest.. 48", amazed Ron askes "how did you know that", the old man replies "i've been in this business 60 years"

The old man then looks at him and says "underpants...20" and Ron says "AHA thats wrong i've been wearing size 15 underwear since i was 18"

The old man replies "thats impossible, if you did that then your balls would press up into the base of your spine and cause terrible migranes"