Ban Please

Chamberlain

# 935 "|DC| .l.^_^.l." STEAM_0:1:10699309 01:19 58 0 active

You can talk to O.G.gc he and another gc reservist was on....

This DC guy was speed hacking and aim botting.... and still got pwnd...

There was a dude that was kicked and banned for spawn attacking the hacker..... i didn't get his ID..... i dunno if you want to unban him or not...

ps sorry if this is post isn't in the right spot... i forget things....

Chamberlain OUT!

(edited)

Yeah, I got auto-banned for all the attacking from spawn. I was just trying to kill the hacker as anyone else on can attest to. I'm not clear about how strict the "No TKing ever" policy is, as the entire CT team was trying to box the guy in and off him. If it really is that verboten, I won't even try to kill the pathetic hackers in the future. It probably goes without saying, but I never ever ever would even think of shooting a teammate in any other circumstances. Unless it's Dooly.

Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:12101575 is banned.

:peace:

Edited by LtNubstix

I'm not clear about how strict the "No TKing ever" policy is, as the entire CT team was trying to box the guy in and off him. If it really is that verboten, I won't even try to kill the pathetic hackers in the future.

3 violations = banned for 3 hours. Either punished for a TK (slap, take money, etc.) or slayed for spawn attacking.

15:36:05 banid 0 STEAM_0:1:10699309
15:36:05 L 07/18/2007 - 14:26:31: Banid: "<><STEAM_0:1:10699309><>" was banned "permanently" by "Console"
15:36:07 writeid
15:36:07 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.