FPS help!

Guest [DW]Archaic

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

ok, i have a 1.4 ghz cpu with 256mb RD ram and a gforce4 128mb card. Cable also. My fps is stuck at 30 for cs... sometimes it goes to like 25 or 20... how can i raise my fps, please help!

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I would just like to thank camel a million times over... He helped me fix my fps and video card up so i can actually do good in cs now. Thanks alot and i recommend him to solve anyones probs.

I cant even explain how nice my cs looks now, absoloutly no lag on any server. Its really nice, thank you Camel

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I have one small problem though with the new fps and things... I cant alt tab like i use to, when i alt tab now to either check IM's or something it makes the screen really big and sometimes i have to goto task manager and tell it to open cs back up... weird but ill live with it.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

umm from what i understand is that the VAC is causing some problems with some gf4 chipsets and that they are working on a fix...there is thread about it in the caleague.com forums, under the MAIN division.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Camel, you disagree with PART of my guide, please do not offend me on this... I worked hard on that guide.

That's a little mean on your part. And vsync is for GOOD monitors, not EVERYONE has good monitors Camel, I took into consideration of most people's computers.

I still get MANy glitches with Vsync, not everyone has a geforce 4 or 3 or a great monitor..

I wrote that guide to HELP people, and it's not false info, thanks.

Oh, and doesn't this "help" topic, fall under the "On-Counsterstrike" part of the MMMM forum?

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

jesus orbital, relax a bit i dont think Camel was trying to say you suck or something. I just wanted to put in a good word for him cause he helped me out alot.

and i didnt bother to read your tweeking guide because i have retail