Linkin Park

Guest TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

New album is fairly good. Meteora. Short tho, only about 40 mins or less. 13 tracks I believe. All together its a nice new thing from a great band. Bout time they came out with new stuff. Pick it up on Tuesday when it comes out if your a fan or you can always download it illegally := . Warez wins again :) . If anyone does want it tho before Tuesday, drop me a message "TeKNiK CiVMiX" . Later peepz.

TeKNiK

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i might have to buy it, i rather enjoy linkin park :ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Not a fan... thats as far as I'll go

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Rap rock sucks.  I hate linkin park.  But they ARE touring with metallica... nooo.  :)

Entitled to your opinion. But don't EVEN get me started on what Metallica has become :) . This coming from a fan back from late 80's. Plz don't defend, I don't want this thread turning into a flame war. Just letting people know about a new album which is fairly decent.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
TaPe,Mar 21 2003, 05:58 PM]Somewhere I Belong  B)

what ^ said

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Faint & Numb

What ^ said ;) . Couple great songs on the album, just wish they were longer =\ .

Rap rock sucks.  I hate linkin park.  But they ARE touring with metallica... nooo.  :)

Entitled to your opinion. But don't EVEN get me started on what Metallica has become :) . This coming from a fan back from late 80's. Plz don't defend, I don't want this thread turning into a flame war. Just letting people know about a new album which is fairly decent.

Agreed. I'm only kidding around. But Linkin Park isn't better than even new Metallica. I like some of their stuff. But I'm a die hard Iron Maiden fan now. :D

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I like the rap/rock combo when done well. Limp Bizkit is the best at it in my opinion. Kid Rock is similar and he is very talented. Linkin Park is good.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I like the rap/rock combo when done well.

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me started on Limp Bizkit... first cd was the only good one I think.

As for the new Linkin Park cd... GREAT cd! I love it. Very technical and well done. You can definitly tell they put the effort into it. I would recommend checking it out.

Don't get me started on Limp Bizkit...  first cd was the only good one I think.

As for the new Linkin Park cd... GREAT cd!  I love it.  Very technical and well done.  You can definitly tell they put the effort into it.  I would recommend checking it out.

wow finally someone agrees with me bout limp.....i cant even listen to the first one anymore....just dont like em....(er him)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
someone agrees with me

I hate W1lc0... not me. :ph34r:

Well, I have to check it out...I liked Linkin Park's last CD, hopefully they will reproduce in my opinion. I guess I kind of really liked Linkin Park for there unique use of their genre. Ill get back to you on how it was for moi...

• 3 weeks later...