The Hunted

Chief

Good movie. Could have been longer, could have had more CT defeats. All in all, it is worth seeing (not with a date) in the theater IMO.

Lots of knife play, decent story that they didn't try to cram too much into. It is an action movie with a motive that doesn't try to be too much more than that. It takes itself seriously and has good quality production without any of the political commentary or subplots that can really ruin a good ol' fashioned "guy movie."

Chief

A good movie in my opinion also, i work at the movie theatre so i got to see it before it came out. Most guys will like it, although i thought they should have developed the plot a bit further but none the less a great movie.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Just curious why you thought this was a good movie.

I watched it Thursday night and wanted my money back. The chase scenes were unreal. He stands there and notices Del Toro footprints out of nowhere or magically knows which way he ran after he ran behind a truck.

Then - to top it off----

SPOILER ALERT

In the middle of a chase Jones stops and chisels himself a flint knife from the ground that becomes sharp enough to slice a plant stalk with no force.

Then Del Toro - while people are searching for him everywhere STARTS A FIRE. Not only does he start a fire, he takes a leaf spring from a car and is able to heat it hot enough to make an end of it into a sharp knife and cut the other end off so it is short enough to wield.

Ok - So now that both have taken several hours to make knives, Jones magically knows right where to go in the woods even though Del Toro has had several hours and he stops to look at the water and del toro shoots him in the leg with an arrow and knocks him off the cliff with a rope snare (magically made from roots I guess). Jones then pulls the arrow out, slices the rope and floats through serious rocky rapids to land fine and stand up to knife fight Del Toro with no leg problems anymore. Hell, he even feels so fine he walks up the steep incline, gets sliced on the hand, across the face, twice in the guts and through the arm yet he is still able to stad del toro once and kill him and then cry about it. All along the FBI somehow are able to magically track Jones to his exact location when he had no radio nor phone.

Now I am a fan of almost every movie I have seen but this one sucks BAD in my opinion.

On our rating scale it got a 30 / 100. It got the 30 only because the chick had a nice pooper.

the FBI is still able to track down where Jones is somehow.