Poker Stars Cash for Fulltilt Cash?

Mossad

I know quite a few people on here play poker, and figured I would give this a shot here. I have been having trouble getting money on Fulltilt since they took epass away, and was wondering if anyone on here that would be willing to transfer me money onto my full tilt account if I transfer money to their Poker Stars account. I'm looking to move a large amount and if you don't have much any little bit helps. I want to be able to get enough on there for FTOPS events that start soon. I will not do a transfer with someone I do not know, or with someone that I haven't know for a VERY long time. To build up trust I can transfer first if you agree to this, we can start in small amounts and work our way up from there. Any little bit helps ^______^

hehe. Ever since sites like epass stopped supporting the poker community its a pain to move money from site to site. I also don't like cashing out, waiting for the cash out then sending it back in to another site. Takes weeks to do and its a pain. Also its hard to trust people on the internet to do the transfer if you don't know them well and you're trying to move 10's of thousands around.