Need a song

Magruter

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Found the regular glory bound. Not the accustic. I'll try and find but if you want the regular drop me an AIM "TeKNiK CiVMiX".

Edit - I believe I was able to find the acoustic version as I am downloading it right now. I'll send both if needed. I don't know where I can host it but my 2.2 MB cable doesn't cap my upload so if you have a decent connection I'll upload to you at about 120 kb/sec. Talk to you soon.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Thx Fatty. Yeah, I noticed the post when I got home so was like "Hey, what the hell, lemme find the song for this guy cause I know what its like not having a song you want." Low and behold after 5 mins I had both versions. AIM me anytime for them. L8r.

TeK

P.S. - What do I get in return Mag := ?

Oh tek, i really don't have too much to offer, but if you need anything just let me know...

I if you could host it for just a bit, so i can get it i'm at work right now, i can host it myself i just can't get the file going..

Or if you could email: Magruter@mmmmcs.com

Thanks bud. I owe you...

I can't aim at work, stupid fire wall this is really my only way to get to the outside world from work.

This song was recommended to me by a friend just wanted to hear it...

If it's that big of a problem i could probably do it when i get home.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

The PS was just a joke lol. I don't need anything in return. I didn't know if you were gunna take it seriously. No harm done. I did it to help out man. I dunno about hosting. Maybe give to fatty to host on this for a bit? I dunno. You let me know what to do and I'll get right on it.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I sent the song to fatty over aim. I dunno what he is going to do with it but you talk to him. Glad I could help ya out. GL HF .