Anime Fan?

Sedah

anyone here a fan of anime?

recently started watchin deathnote couple days ago and i got hooked! only had like 28 episodes but it was awesome, and of course, i couldnt resist but to watch the movies, all three of them. ended up finishin all the series/movies within 3days haha sure was addicting :wiggle2:

I think I've watched more romantic comedies then any other anime category. Fruits Basket, Chobits, Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi , Mohoromatic, ect.

I first got into watching anime after watching some of the movies Hayao Miyazaki directed. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, all his movies are great.

Other action series I liked was Get Backers, Black Cat, Scrapped Princess, Moon Phase and Elfen Lied which is prolly the goriest anything I've ever watched.

Then you have your MIddle/High School setting anime series like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Paniponi Dash!, Cromartie High School and Kamichu that I'm currently watching.

I thought Tekkon Kinkreet was an awesome movie, pretty dark and disturbing.